30/05/2013

The Skort.

You can see this skort everywhere! The more you see it the more you love it, I guess. I finnaly got it from Sheinside and I loveee it. No wonder it is so trendy.
I always try to accesorize my look to the minimum and I think the hat is perfect! What do you think?



Skort- Sheinside, jacket- Zara, shirt- Amisu, hat- H&M, flats- Asos

zara white skort, white skort, origami shorts, origami skort, zara shorts, zara leather jacket, leather jacket

zara white skort, white skort, origami shorts, origami skort, zara shorts, zara leather jacket, leather jacket





Katarina

1 comment:

  1. This paragraph presents clear idea in support of the
    new visitors of blogging, that truly how to do running a blog.


    Feel free to visit my web blog :: personalized wedding gift (www.ccewha.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!