29/05/2013

White.

I love white outfits. You? White is so trendy this spring and I belive all white will never go out of fashion. You can always look so chic if you wear all white! And some gold chain necklace and you are ready to go anywhere.
I often wear heels for photos because they make the outfit so much more special. But when I actually go out I almost never wear them. And that is because I am so freakishly tall! I always try to find the most gorgeous flats. So if you have the same problem as me, check out my blog sometimes for inspiration!

total white look, white outfit, gold chain, gold necklace

 Shirt-H&M, pants-New look, bag-H&M, necklace- New yorker


total white look, white outfit, gold chain, gold necklace






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment!