17/06/2013

Fringe bag.

Two weeks ago I couldn't wait for hot days to come so I can wear my sandals. And now the hot days are here and I can't wear them. Why not? Because I sprained my ankle! It sucks! Expecally because my sisters wedding is this weekend and I bought the most gorgeous heels ever and now I don't think I will be able to wear them because of that. Ohh.....health. Once you loose it, you would give everything to get it back. 

So, what can you wear when you have a sprained ankle? Only your Chucks.:)



Bag- Chicnova, sneakers- Converse All star, shirt- H&M, vest- New look, sunglasses- Promod





3 comments:

  1. Great look!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! I love that bag!!!!

    ramy-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!