19/06/2013

Hot day!

I can't belive how hot it is! It is crazy! No more place for long sleeves. It's so hot I can't even think of anything to write...:)
This pictures were taken on the hottest day ever, in Ljubljana. How gorgeous is Ljubljana! I love it! The river, the bridges....I would definitely live here! 


white dress, zara white dress, nude flats, zara nude flats, H&M clutch

Dress, flats-Zara, bag- H&M, watch- Police

white dress, zara white dress, nude flats, zara nude flats, H&M clutch, police watch



white dress, zara white dress, nude flats, zara nude flats, H&M clutch





Photos by Eva Boruta!


Love, 
Katarina

1 comment:

  1. Love your style! Followed you! :)

    Visit my blog if you have a minute to spare:
    http://ohmygabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!