21/07/2013

Animal print.

I love Zara sales. I always get a lot of super cool stuff for low price. Like these animal print flats, how cool are they! I am obsessed with them, they are so comfy. My shoe collection has expanded quite a lot in a last month and thank god I am moving to a larger place in our house. No more shoe boxes under the table. I can't wait to decorate my new large room, it will be like a small apartment.

I'm leaving for London in less than two weeks, can't wait! 

zara animal print flats, zara flats, zara leather lunch bag, leather lunchbag, boyfriend jeans, new look boyfriend jeans

Blazer, shirt- H&M, bag, flats- Zara, boyfriend jeans- New look, watch- Police

zara animal print flats, zara flats, zara leather lunch bag, leather lunchbag, boyfriend jeans, new look boyfriend jeans






 Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

2 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!