09/07/2013

Boyfriend jeans.

I just love boyfriend jeans. Too bad it is so hot during the day and I can't wear them that time. I should find boyfriend shorts. But anyway, I paired boyfriend jeans with the most gorgeous heels ever, the Valentino lookalikes I bought online. I looove them, they are so comfortable. I wore them for my sisters wedding, gotta show you pictures of that. Actually I am wearing all my favourites this time- Philip Lim Pashli bag lookalike, Valentino lookalikes, boyfriend jeans and simple, sheer top.

Of course I would rather have the original Valentino rockstud heels and Pashli bag but, ohh, the money problems! :)

zara black cami, black cami, pashli bag lookalike, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, lookalikes, valentino rockstud lookalike, valentino rockstud, rockstud lookalikes, boyfriend jeans

Heels- Ebay, bag- Chicnova, boyfriend jeans- New look, top- Zara


zara black cami, black cami, pashli bag lookalike, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, lookalikes, valentino rockstud lookalike, valentino rockstud, rockstud lookalikes, boyfriend jeans


zara black cami, black cami, pashli bag lookalike, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, lookalikes, valentino rockstud lookalike, valentino rockstud, rockstud lookalikes, boyfriend jeans

zara black cami, black cami, pashli bag lookalike, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, lookalikes, valentino rockstud lookalike, valentino rockstud, rockstud lookalikes, boyfriend jeans



zara black cami, black cami, pashli bag lookalike, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, lookalikes, valentino rockstud lookalike, valentino rockstud, rockstud lookalikes, boyfriend jeans

Photos by Eva Boruta

Love,
Katarina

6 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!