01/07/2013

China town.

How gorgeous is this kimono! Uff. O bought it from a girl for like nothing, it's a second hand kimono. I can't belive someone could actually sell this beauty! I don't mind second hand clothes, do you? It is a great way to buy something gorgeous withouth paying a lot for it. My other second hand item is clutch bag- you can see it on a lot of pictures of mine.
I am so excited because my birthday is coming up! Finally 22. Don't know what I am going to do on that day (it is really close, btw:)). I will probably chill all day. With my dog. And cat. And hamster. And rabbit. Just a normal day in our villa. Every year I had big expectations for that day and ended up dissapointed. But this year I just don't care.  Probably because I have a lot going on and it takes my mind of this.

H&M printed kimono, H&M kimono H&M floral kimono, floral kimono, zara nude flats, nude flats, fedora hat

Kimono, pants, shirt, hat- H&M, flats- ZARA

H&M printed kimono, H&M kimono H&M floral kimono, floral kimono, zara nude flats, nude flats, fedora hat







H&M printed kimono, H&M kimono H&M floral kimono, floral kimono, zara nude flats, nude flats, fedora hat






Love,
Katarina

3 comments:

  1. Great look!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it with the nude shoes, they're so cute!
    great outfit!

    http://doitfortheirony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo lepa :)

    no pa sem še tvoj blog našla :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!