04/07/2013

Color blue.

I rarely wear blue color, because I don't really think it suits me well. But sometimes a change is good. I wore it to the Fashionbloger.si competition. There was 8 girls including me and we had to style three outfits in three different stores. But I wonder- which one of us will win? I surely hope for the best :) Will found out in a week or so...

How cool are these pants from Zara!! Got them on sale a few days ago...:)


Shorts, bag- Zara, top-H&M, vest- New look, flats- Asos

zara sales, zara stripey bermudas, zara bermuda pants, zara high waisted pants, zara leather lunchbag, leather lunch bag, police watch, asos flats, ankle strap flats

zara sales, zara stripey bermudas, zara bermuda pants, zara high waisted pants, zara leather lunchbag, leather lunch bag, police watch


zara sales, zara stripey bermudas, zara bermuda pants, zara high waisted pants, zara leather lunchbag, leather lunch bag, police watch, asos flats, ankle strap flats

Photos by Eva Boruta 

Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment!