11/07/2013

Crop top.

Finally we have some free time and we are going to the seaside! I can't wait! Now is the third year we are going to the same place and every year I wasn't really lucky. The first year I got really bad sunburns and I could even sit normally, last year I got sick with fever and angina. Like it wasn't bad enough I didn't have any meds with me. I wonder what this year will happen?

Do you like crop tops? I like them with high waisted pants and skirts. And I hate them with low pants or skirts. It just looks so cheap to me. But 100 people, 100 opinions. :)


Jeans- Asos, crop top- New Yorker, bag- Chicnova, shoes- S.Oliver, watch- Police

train, rails, ripped jeans, asos high waisted jeans, acid wash jeans, chicnova fringe bag, fringe bag, crop top, cropped top

train, rails, ripped jeans, asos high waisted jeans, acid wash jeans, chicnova fringe bag, fringe bag, crop top, cropped top





train, rails, ripped jeans, asos high waisted jeans, acid wash jeans, chicnova fringe bag, fringe bag, crop top, cropped top

Photos by Eva Boruta

Love,
Katarina

2 comments:

  1. in love with your jeans.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fotke in outfit mi je zelo všeč :)
    Te spremljam.
    Oglasi se kaj na mojem blogecu.
    kisses,
    Julija

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!