14/07/2013

Denim on denim.

Finally we are going to the seaside tomorrow! Can't wait to lay on the beach and do nothing. The only thing I hate when I go to the seaside is that my hair gets curly. Ohh! I always iron my hair when I am at home because I don't have nice curls naturally. My hair is all over the place if they are not ironed. So the easiest way is to straighten them. :)

Do you love denim on denim trend? I love my white denim shorts and this denim shirt together. And these Park Lane sandals! Hor gorgeous are they! I always wanted some crazy sandals and I was immediately in love when I saw them on Asos.com.


Shorts, shirt, hat- H&M, bag- Zara, sandals- Park Lane

denim on denim, H&M white denim shorts, H&M denim shorts new collection, zara leather lunch bag, H&M fedora hat, park lane sandals, park lane animal print sandals


denim on denim, H&M white denim shorts, H&M denim shorts new collection, zara leather lunch bag, H&M fedora hat, park lane sandals, park lane animal print sandals

 Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina





1 comment:

  1. I love the denim trend, actually. Loks great with your blonde hair! :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!