06/07/2013

Floral.

I don't wear floral clothes often but when I do I just love how it turns out. It makes the whole outfit special. Here I am wearing floral bomber jacket from online store, a simple shorts, Céline shirt, heels and leather lunchbag. I rarely wear heels because I am so tall and I hate it! I love how heels make an outfit more interesting and special. Gotta find that same model of shoes with lover or no heel...

Me and my friend booked a flight to London and we are leaving in three weeks! How exciting! So I have to save some money to go shopping there but it is so hard because the sales will start in a few days here! Ohhh, problems ;)


bomber jacket, floral bomber jacket, denim shorts, celine paris, celine shirt, zara leather lunchbag, celine, chicnova bomber jacket, strappy heels, leather lunch bag

Jacket- Chicnova, shirt- Sheinside, shorts- H&M, bag- Zara, shoes- S.Oliver



bomber jacket, floral bomber jacket, denim shorts, celine paris, celine shirt, zara leather lunchbag, celine, chicnova bomber jacket, strappy heels, leather lunch bag

bomber jacket, floral bomber jacket, denim shorts, celine paris, celine shirt, zara leather lunchbag, celine, chicnova bomber jacket, strappy heels, leather lunch bag


bomber jacket, floral bomber jacket, denim shorts, celine paris, celine shirt, zara leather lunchbag, celine, chicnova bomber jacket, strappy heels, leather lunch bag

 Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

13 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!