30/07/2013

I choose: Day to night looks

I love checking items from high end brands, because I always get inspired. I made two looks, one more elegant, but still wearable during the day and one with really casual shorts and shirt. I think a good stiletto and a blazer make a big difference so you can wear it during the night too. You probably don't think look 2 would look good together but I assure you- i will, just try it! :)

What do you think?



Clu jersey dress, Saint Laurent leather jacket, Lara Bohinc saturn drop earrings, Mathew Williamson clutch bag, Sergio Rossi sandals



Lover silk shorts, Just female top, Gucci blazer, Christian Louboutin heels, Maiyet shoulder bag


Credits: Net-a-porter.com, Stylight.com


Love,
Katarina

1 comment:

  1. I adore the second outfit! Especially the orange shorts :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!