24/07/2013

I choose: Outfits for different occasion

I found some great pieces online while browsing for inspiration. Since I won't be purchasing these exact items (yes, they are a bit pricey) I said why not put together a scrapbook for different occasions. Which one do you like the most?

The item I LOVE are these Alexander Wang boots from look 1. How gorgeous!!! I hope I will find lookalikes...oops!:)


GIRLS NIGHT OUT



Alexander Wang ankle boots, printed T-shirt, Axara paris skirt, Proenza Schouler leather clutch bag, Rose LOVE ring



LUNCH DATE, CASUAL

Ashville Fuschia Leather Jacket, Bitching & Junkfood Oversize crop top, Phillip Lim Pashli leather satchel, Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies, Alexander Wang ankle boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs striped skirt



DATE NIGHT

Alexander Wang dress, Antonia python effect leather sandals, Valentino Rockstud clutch bag, Chanel lipstick

Credits: stylight.com

Love,
Katarina

1 comment:

  1. Love the look for the date night :))
    kisses,
    Julija.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!