26/07/2013

Sports hall.

How do you like our Slovenian sports hall Stožice? Great architecture if you ask me! And that is why we took this next photos here. It is kind of a contrast with themes- sports hall and a glammy outfit.
I wore Zara vest that I bougt on sale. In person it is very chic vest but unfortunately this doesn't show in the pictures. Andddd I just can't get over my Asos leather sweatpants, they are so cool!

In a few days I am leaving for London, gotta start packing! Or maybe not, I will probably buy all the clothes in London. Can't wait for this shopping spree. :)




Leather sweatpants- Asos (sold out), vest- Zara, heels- S.Oliver, clutch bag- H&M




 Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your style! great blog - you have new follower!

    would love it if you could check out mine and follow back

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!