28/08/2013

Crop that thing!

Just had my exam (I'm studying economics, btw), hope I'll pass! It was a difficult one and I have another one in two days. And then i'm finally free of school for a month. :) 
One of my obsessions are tattoos. When I was 17 or 18 I had my first one done, then in two years another one came and now the last one was done when I was in London a month ago. The crazy thing is that I am planning to get another one, a little bit bigger, hopefully at the end of the year. It is true when they say that you can't stick with just one tattoo. The last one I have is white. How dope are white tattoos! I fell in love with white ink when I first saw it. They are perfect if you want one on your wrist and you don't want it to stick out as much.:)

Do you like crop top and lower pants or do you prefer high waisted pants? When I was in London I saw a lot of girls wearing crop top with lower jeans and I had to try this combo. Wearing it I didn't feel as comfortable as I would with high waisted jeans, but fashion is al about trying out new combinations, right?:)


crop top, boyfriend jeans, cargo shirt, zara, leather lunch bag, heels, bun, tattoo, ink

Boyfriend jeans, crop top- New Look, heels, shirt- Primark, bag- Zara

crop top, boyfriend jeans, cargo shirt, zara, leather lunch bag, heels, bun, tattoo, ink




 Photos by Eva Boruta


 Love,
Katarina

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel more comfortable wearing high waisted jeans with crop tops as well but your outfit looks so great!
    (And you definitely have the figure to wear it that way!)
    XXX Anna
    http://coffeeandbuttercups.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!