16/08/2013

Hats on!

Busy days are coming, aghhhh. I have to study because I have exams in two weeks and right after them we are shooting a music video. And then right after that I will be working non stop for three weeks. I don't like my life planned like this. Being spontaneous is better!:)

What do you think of this outfit? Probably my favourite of them all. :)



Maxi skirt- Stradivarius, crop top- Primark, hat, bag- H&M, heels- Primark

rachel zoe style, stradivarius maxi skirt, maxi skirt, H&M clutch bag, fedora hat H&M, rachel zoe, crop top, primark crop top, turtleneck crop top





rachel zoe style, stradivarius maxi skirt, maxi skirt, H&M clutch bag, fedora hat H&M, rachel zoe, crop top, primark crop top, turtleneck crop top

Photos by Eva Boruta



Love,
Katarina


3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! It suits you so well. Great blog honey!

    Kisses, Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit ! I like your blog :)

    Self made clothes at www.ladyhourglass.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noro dobra kombinacija! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!