26/08/2013

Last days of summer.

The summer is unfortunately coming to an end. For me it was great, hopefully the fall will be even better.:) I am very happy at the moment. :)) I met some new people, went to the seaside for a couple of days and most importantly, I went to London! It was so great and I can't wait to return. I could just move there! Gotta save a little bit more on clothes and maybe then I could move there. :)
How do you like this overall? It has a boho vibe, don't you think? I had to show you these gladiators from Bershka before summer ends, they are so dope! Definitely an eyecatchers. Unfortunately I found them only a week ago in a store, so they will have to wait for next year to be worn more.


Overall- Zara, gladiators- Bershka, bag- Chicnova


overall, jumpsuit, boho jumpsuit, zara jumpsuit, zara romper, fashion romper

overall, jumpsuit, boho jumpsuit, zara jumpsuit, zara romper, fashion romper

fringe bag, chicnova fringe bag, chicnova, overall, jumpsuit, boho jumpsuit, zara jumpsuit, zara romper, fashion romper

bershka gladiators, gladiators, shoe trends 2013, summer trends, overall, jumpsuit, boho jumpsuit, zara jumpsuit, zara romper, fashion romper


Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

11 comments:

  1. I love your oufit! I think is perfect for the summer and summer nights!
    With love, Marta<3
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the romper and that print! It's very boho chic. Nice way to wrap up the summer in style!

    -Chonce
    www.somethingforeus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This playsuit is gorgeous!! I'm now following you on GFC & Bloglovin, would love if you could maybe do the same :) I looove your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the post on it here http://fromtopshoptotemperley.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html :)

    Shannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style is on point! love love love!

    im your newest follower :)


    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very boho overall and very nice styled with the fringe bag & the gladiator sandals! xo
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look!!

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!