24/08/2013

Leather and jeans.

Are you already preparing your closet for fall? I am! And it is so much fun. I love this years fashion trends. It is all about minimalism and this is so much me. No excessive jewelry, simple shapes, simple patterns. One of my wanted items this fall is long trench. The one from H&M collection is really gorgeous but I would probably have to save for a while to spend so much money on one coat. I have a few fall jackets already, but this one would be like a cherry on top. Maybe! Oh, and a simple shaped coat would be great. I will probably have to work now for two months every day to bo able to get what I want. But, how they say, work hard, play hard or better- work hard, spend harder. 


high heels, zara leather jacket, h&m jeans shorts, zara lunch bag, leather lunch bag, fashion

 Leather jacket, bag, black cami- Zara, shorts- H&M, heels- S.Oliver

zara leather lunch bag, h&m jeans shorts, fashion blog, rocky outfit


Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

15 comments:

  1. holaaaaaaa!me encanta tu estilo,yo estoy empezando con el blog,cuento con tu apoyo! ;)
    http://elarmariodeestefanialabella.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your heels and your style!
    I have already followed you
    This is my blog
    http://elblogdechea.blogspot.com.es/

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag is so dreamy! i love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty you! like your look and these timeless shorts;)

    http://www.the-heels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything in this outfit! You look so stylish!! Please let me know if you'd like to follow each other via gfc :)

    xx, Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you!* Yes, we can follow each other! :)

      Delete
    2. Great! Following you back now. :)

      Keep in touch!

      xx, Julia

      Delete
  6. Hi,
    you really have an eye for picking great pieces and putting them together into simple yet chic outfits.
    And girl, you have great legs, keep showing them ;)

    xx, A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!