22/08/2013

New in.

I have mentioned before that I have found some great pieces on Zara sale but in a last week or so I have gotten crazy, I admit. I just couldn't resist! I have found some great jackets that were practically a steal, some shirts, one of them is leather shirt that I've been wanting for a while now. And, oh, the boho overall... I'm in love! I was lucky enough to get the last box bag in H&M and I fell in love with it immediately! It really is special. I will give you just a glimpse of my new jacket collection so stay tuned for all the new outfit posts with them. :)
I have been searching for the perfect flat gladiators all summer and now I have finally found them. They were on sale and they cost like nothing! How sick are they! :)

Do you like my new purchases? What are your latest new additions?:)

 Zara

 Zara; gladiators from Bershka

 H&M

All Zara; floral jacket from Promod


Love,
Katarina

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that floral jacket!! And the sandals are so beautiful!
    Check out my recent post featuring my latest buys :)


    http://ohmygabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!