30/08/2013

Peacock.

What I am most excited when I wake up is starting my day on our house balcony, drinking my cup of coffee and just relax. And maybe blog a little bit.:) When I was younger I never understood why adults like to do that, but now I see it is the best part of the day. Later it all can get hard and you don't get the time for yourself. Ohh, how the times change.
I had a bad day yesterday and I hate when I reach to someone for just a little cheer up and I don't get a response. I could just kill myself for that. So that made my day even worse. But what can I a girl do. Today is a new day, an exam is just two hours away and then work. Not my kind of a day! It will get better, I hope.

I love how white is so trendy right now! I adoooore white! Even if I see someone else wearing it, it makes my day. Can't wait to wear it more often in the winter and fall. I paired total white outfit with this gorgeous jacket from Promod store. It was love at first sight! I really don't like that it is off white, but what can I do. The funniest thing is that I wore it for the first time the other day and boom, another lady was wearing it! How funny is that! I never saw it on anyone till that day. Do you like that jacket? How would you combine it, with what colors?

bomber jacket, floral jacket, promod floral jacket, flowers, strappy heels, nude clutch bag, white denim shorts, H&M denim shorts, plain white t shirt, sale bomber jacket, promod bomber jacket, white bomber jacket, peacock bomber jacket

Floral jacket- Promod, denim shorts, t-shirt- H&M, heels- S.Oliver, clutch bag- New Look

bomber jacket, floral jacket, promod floral jacket, flowers, strappy heels, nude clutch bag, white denim shorts, H&M denim shorts, plain white t shirt, sale bomber jacket, promod bomber jacket, white bomber jacket, peacock bomber jacket

bomber jacket, floral jacket, promod floral jacket, flowers, strappy heels, nude clutch bag, white denim shorts, H&M denim shorts, plain white t shirt, sale bomber jacket, promod bomber jacket, white bomber jacket, peacock bomber jacket

bomber jacket, floral jacket, promod floral jacket, flowers, strappy heels, nude clutch bag, white denim shorts, H&M denim shorts, plain white t shirt, sale bomber jacket, promod bomber jacket, white bomber jacket, peacock bomber jacket, long legs, fashion blogger



bomber jacket, floral jacket, promod floral jacket, flowers, strappy heels, nude clutch bag, white denim shorts, H&M denim shorts, plain white t shirt, sale bomber jacket, promod bomber jacket, white bomber jacket, peacock bomber jacket, long legs, fashion blogger

bomber jacket, floral jacket, promod floral jacket, flowers, strappy heels, nude clutch bag, white denim shorts, H&M denim shorts, plain white t shirt, sale bomber jacket, promod bomber jacket, white bomber jacket, peacock bomber jacket, long legs, fashion blogger
 Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

6 comments:

  1. so summery and nice!
    I love all white outfits as well. And I actually don't mind white + off white!
    XXX Anna

    http://coffeeandbuttercups.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i LOVE your jacket!!! its just awesome!

    xoxo
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jacket Katja! Nicely style too! casual elegance!:]
    www.frommyperspectivefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!