24/09/2013

Beauty essentials.

Everyone that knows me are aware that I love makeup. From eyeshadows to nail polishes, I adore them all. A week ago I purchased matte lipgloss, because it was something new. I never wore lipglosses, even lipsicks aren't on my list that often. But now this matte lipgloss is my favourite thing on the world! I love how it makes my lips matte in a second and it looks great. It is called Matte me by Sleek makeup, shade Birthday suit. They have other shades but all of them are really bright colors and I wanted something natural. Birthday suit is perfect!:) One thing I have been searching for a while was a perfect foundation. I have been using Colorstay by Revlon but then I found  a foundation that really covers everything on your face and that is Perfect coverage by Flormar. It is not cheap and not expensive and you get what they promise. All the other foundations I tried aren't that thick as is this one and that is why this really covers everything. So this two things are my favourites at the moment!:)

matte me, birthday suit, sleek makeup, review, test, swatch, beauty essentials, flormar perfect coverage, foundation, puder, test, kozmetika, maybeline

matte me, birthday suit, sleek makeup, review, test, swatch, beauty essentials, flormar perfect coverage, foundation, puder, test, kozmetika, maybeline

matte me, birthday suit, sleek makeup, review, test, swatch, beauty essentials, flormar perfect coverage, foundation, puder, test, kozmetika, maybeline


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment!