30/09/2013

Home is where your heart is.

How do you feel about scuba material? I hated it at first but then I bought this floral skirt from Zara and now I don't mind the material. I would even love to own a scuba sweater or something like that. Since it was a little warmer the other day, I decided to take advantage of it and show you this skirt, which I absolutely love. Too bad it will have to wait 'till next year to be worn again!:)
If you have been keeping up with me you know that I fell in love with London when I was there. And now I can't wait to get back there! I really feel like I belong there, no joke! I feel more at home in London than here in Slovenia. When watching photos we took there, movies that were filmed there, I almost cry everytime. I really miss it. And since New year is coming, I will do everything to return to London at this time of the year. Fingers crossed!


zara floral skirt, volant skirt, ruffle skirt, zara ruffle skirt, asos pointy heels, new asos heels, H&M wool hat, fedora hat, ruffle skirt, floral volant skirt, fashion blogger, trendy ruffle skirt, trend, fashion blog

Floral skirt- Zara, blouse, hat- H&M, bag- New Look, necklace- Topshop, heels- Asos 

zara floral skirt, volant skirt, ruffle skirt, zara ruffle skirt, asos pointy heels, new asos heels, H&M wool hat, fedora hat, ruffle skirt, floral volant skirt, fashion blogger, trendy ruffle skirt, trend, fashion blog, new look nude bag, clutch bag

zara floral skirt, volant skirt, ruffle skirt, zara ruffle skirt, asos pointy heels, new asos heels, H&M wool hat, fedora hat, ruffle skirt, floral volant skirt, fashion blogger, trendy ruffle skirt, trend, fashion blog, new look nude bag, clutch bag

zara floral skirt, volant skirt, ruffle skirt, zara ruffle skirt, asos pointy heels, new asos heels, H&M wool hat, fedora hat, ruffle skirt, floral volant skirt, fashion blogger, trendy ruffle skirt, trend, fashion blog, new look nude bag, clutch bag

zara floral skirt, volant skirt, ruffle skirt, zara ruffle skirt, asos pointy heels, new asos heels, H&M wool hat, fedora hat, ruffle skirt, floral volant skirt, fashion blogger, trendy ruffle skirt, trend, fashion blog, new look nude bag, clutch bag

asos heels, season 2013/14 asos, new heels, pointy heels, strappy heels asos, fashion blogger, fashion blog

Photos by Eva Boruta



Love,
Katarina


1 comment:

  1. kjut outift :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!