28/09/2013

Into the blue.

Found this skirt a few weeks ago, my last buy on Zara sales and luckily it is a little bit thicker so I can also wear it on colder days. When I was younger I hated blue color but now I love it, expecially royal blue. And thank god it is getting colder, because now I can wear my wool hat. When talking about hats I always think about Rachel Zoe. She is a hat queen, if you ask me. An inspirational woman for sure. I have never before seen her show Rachel Zoe project and fortunately now I discovered it and I love her even more! Other than that this is one of my favourite outfits of all time. Skater skirt that keeps its shape while wearing, strappy sandals, crop top and hat. Can it get better than this? I don't think so! :)

skater skirt, Zara, royal blue, strappy sandals S.Oliver, wool hat, fedora hat, H&M hat, chain necklace, primark crop top, fashion blogger, fashion blog

Hat, bag- H&M, heels- S.Oliver, necklace- New Yorker, crop top- Primark, skater skirt, leather jacket- Zara

skater skirt, Zara, royal blue, strappy sandals S.Oliver, wool hat, fedora hat, H&M hat, chain necklace, primark crop top, fashion blogger, fashion blog

skater skirt, Zara, royal blue, strappy sandals S.Oliver, wool hat, fedora hat, H&M hat, chain necklace, primark crop top, fashion blogger, fashion blog

skater skirt, Zara, royal blue, strappy sandals S.Oliver, wool hat, fedora hat, H&M hat, chain necklace, primark crop top, fashion blogger, fashion blog



skater skirt, Zara, royal blue, strappy sandals S.Oliver, wool hat, fedora hat, H&M hat, chain necklace, primark crop top, fashion blogger, fashion blog


skater skirt, Zara, royal blue, strappy sandals S.Oliver, wool hat, fedora hat, H&M hat, chain necklace, primark crop top, fashion blogger, fashion blog

skater skirt, Zara, royal blue, strappy sandals S.Oliver, wool hat, fedora hat, H&M hat, chain necklace, primark crop top, fashion blogger, fashion blog

skater skirt, Zara, royal blue, strappy sandals S.Oliver, wool hat, fedora hat, H&M hat, chain necklace, primark crop top, fashion blogger, fashion blog
Photo by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

9 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!