26/09/2013

Destiny will guide us.

The fall is officially here! I love fall and the layering that comes with it. And it is not too hot anymore for my dog to be outside. My dog is the love of my life and I just have to make a special post just about him soon.:) Other than that the bad thing is that I don't have boots or shoes for rainy days and I have to buy them. Where did you find yours? I saw them in Zara a few weeks ago, gotta check them out today again if they still got them. Oh and since I first posted a picture of my white tattoo a lot of people asked me about it and where I got it done. So I will just write it here. I had it made in London at Soul & Rise tattoo place. Very happy about how it healed. :)
Eurobasket is over and I must say it was really special working on that big project. Definitely an experience. It was pretty exhausting working nonstop for 3 weeks but at least we will be rich! Shopping!:)

I just want to remind you that I am competing to be Wella ambasador and I would be reeeeally happy if you could help me win! Vote for the picture under the name KATARINA. Thank you guys!! CLICK CLICK CLICK.


trapeze bag, lookalike, celine, knockoff, bag, oxblood, white pants, basic shirt, leather jacket, zara jacket, pointy heels, hair bun, wella competition, fashion bloggers, fashion blog

Leather jacket- Zara, white pants- New Look, basic shirt and bracelets- H&M, bag and heels- Ebay, rings- Topshop

trapeze bag, lookalike, celine, knockoff, bag, oxblood, white pants, basic shirt, leather jacket, zara jacket, pointy heels, hair bun, wella competition, fashion bloggers, fashion blog

trapeze bag, lookalike, celine, knockoff, bag, oxblood, white pants, basic shirt, leather jacket, zara jacket, pointy heels, hair bun, wella competition, fashion bloggers, fashion blog, white ink, white tattoo

trapeze bag, lookalike, celine, knockoff, bag, oxblood, white pants, basic shirt, leather jacket, zara jacket, pointy heels, hair bun, wella competition, fashion bloggers, fashion blog

trapeze bag, lookalike, celine, knockoff, bag, oxblood, white pants, basic shirt, leather jacket, zara jacket, pointy heels, hair bun, wella competition, fashion bloggers, fashion blog

trapeze bag, lookalike, celine, knockoff, bag, oxblood, white pants, basic shirt, leather jacket, zara jacket, pointy heels, hair bun, wella competition, fashion bloggers, fashion blog




trapeze bag, lookalike, celine, knockoff, bag, oxblood, white pants, basic shirt, leather jacket, zara jacket, pointy heels, hair bun, wella competition, fashion bloggers, fashion blog
 Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

10 comments:

  1. Ewa Boruta sounds so Polish :) Greetings from a Polish in Italy, nice look! love your bag, it fits in perfectly in here!

    www.carolinellle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think she is a little bit polish :))

      Thank you!!<3

      Delete
  2. La cazadora perfecto nos encanta, nosotras también tenemos un blog: http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/, si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style and amazing bag !! Great blog :)

    If you want you can check out my blog- TheFashionSaga and follow me on GFC and I'll follow you back ;)

    Bloglovin


    Instagram


    LookBook


    My Facebook fan page::
    TheFashionSaga-Facebook


    My blog- The Fashion Saga::
    TheFashionSaga


    Xoxo, Saga ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit. Love it :)

    http://www.deardiary-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that jacket is really gorgeous & you are a beaut! xx
    Exclusive Beige Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!