02/09/2013

Plain & simple.

I had the worst couple of days! I mean...Murphy was totally right. I thought that yesterday evening will be finally great after two bad days, but it was even worse. PSH! I hate when everyone thinks they can screw me over anytime they want! Do you know this feeling? When you are so excited and wait forever to see someone and then he cancels the last minute. I hate that! Thank god for my friend Petra who is the exact opposite of me. I am very impulsive person, I do and say things withouth thinking them first, expecially when I am angry or sad. And doing this I usually ruin everything. But she thinks first and I should probably start doing this too. The only bright spot is that Eurobasket is finally in town and I am lucky enough to work there! 
I went to Ljubljana the other day to see my friend and she took some photos of me. This is one of my everyday outfits, something I just throw on. Casual and simple. Do you like it?:) Oh, and the Dior commercial with Robert Pattinson is finally out! I LOVE it! He is so hot! Reminds me of James Dean. :)

zara animal print flats, white t shirt, black pants, primark pants, zara leather lunchbag, golden cuffs, love ring, blond hair, ljubljana, robert pattinson dior commercial

T-shirt, cuffs- H&M, pants- Primark, leather lunchbag, animal print flats- Zara




zara animal print flats, white t shirt, black pants, primark pants, zara leather lunchbag, golden cuffs, love ring, blond hair, ljubljana, robert pattinson dior commercial





Love,
Katarina

5 comments:

  1. Poznam ta občutek ja, včasih se lahko zaneseš samo na sebe :)
    luškan vsakdanji outfit!
    J. xx
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa :) Muy chulooo!!

    Acabo de descubrir tu blog, ¿Te parece si nos seguimos por las redes sociales?:) Yo ahora me pongo con ello!

    Te espero!! Mi escaparate secreto(aquí) :)

    Un besiito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čeprav je simple je res lep outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about the bad days :(. When something bad happens to me it is always followed by other bad things. It's crazy :(.
    But then the same will happen with good things! And you seen to be a really good person so Karma will do it's work ;)!

    I love this casual outfit! It's something I would wear if I don't have time as well.

    haha I love Robert Pattinson as well!

    XXX
    http://coffeeandbuttercups.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit! great combination!
    just followed you.
    http://www.90schick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!