05/09/2013

Red walls.

When we were in London, we went to Kensington palace and on our way there we saw another H&M and of course we went in. I fell in love with this skirt the first moment I saw it. It is really gorgeous if you ask me. Highwaisted skirts are the best!
I have busy days ahead of me, hate that. But I always find time for people I care for and I hate when some people use work as an excuse. No excuses if you care and want, right? :)


H&M pencil skirt new season 2013, sparkly flats, zara glitter flats, zara lunchbag, leather lunchbag, crop top, fashion blogger

 Pencil skirt- H&M, bag, sparkly/glitter flats- Zara, crop top- New Yorker


H&M pencil skirt new season 2013, sparkly flats, zara glitter flats, zara lunchbag, leather lunchbag, crop top, fashion blogger

H&M pencil skirt new season 2013, sparkly flats, zara glitter flats, zara lunchbag, leather lunchbag, crop top, fashion blogger

H&M pencil skirt new season 2013, sparkly flats, zara glitter flats, zara lunchbag, leather lunchbag, crop top, fashion blogger
Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

6 comments:

  1. this skirt is great indeed! xx
    http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, I love your skirt so much that I have to search H&M for it! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!