10/09/2013

Sleek blush palette.

A few days ago Licila.si sent me this beautiful Sleek blush palette Blush by 3 and in fact this was just what I needed! I love blushes, because I use very thic foundation and it covers up everything on my face. So a little color is very welcome. I have been searching for the perfect blush for a while, but I didn't want to spent a lot of money on only one shade, but on the other hand I didn't want to spent a lot of money at all. And lucky as I am, I received this blush palette and I love it! The middle shade is a little bit too much for my pale skin, but the other two shades are great! The left shade you can use to contour your face, btw. It is more brown-ish as it is red-ish. So here you have blush and contour in one palette and it can't get better than this! You can also layer two or all shades and as a result you have a different shade.

blush by 3, sleek blush palette, swatches, sleek blush swatches, furnace, bon fire, molten, blush test, blush palette, licila.si, licila, rdečilo, test rdečil, swatches, review

blush by 3, sleek blush palette, swatches, sleek blush swatches, furnace, bon fire, molten, blush test, blush palette, licila.si, licila, rdečilo, test rdečil, swatches, review

blush by 3, sleek blush palette, swatches, sleek blush swatches, furnace, bon fire, molten, blush test, blush palette, licila.si, licila, rdečilo, test rdečil, swatches, review
Swatches: Furnace, Bon fire, Molten


Thank you Licila.si :)


Love,
Katarina

1 comment:

  1. Nice review :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!