17/10/2013

FWLJ.

Fashion week is over and now it is time to show you my favourites! Since I had the opportunity to see the clothes in person and I could touch them I can really tell which are my faves! And let me tell you, the photos don't do the clothes any justice! In person I fell in love with a lot of them, expecially with Maja Štamol and INES atelier collections. Their clothes are just pure perfection! I love how minimalistic and classy Maja Štamol clothes are. And how feminine and wearable are the ones by Ines. The material falls so perfectly and the blazers are made really well. I would wear them all!<3 I also loved the collection by Nina Šušnjara! The turbans she put on every model are brilliant! And the massive earrings....oh! I love the colors she choosed, but I don't know if they are screaming spring/summer. The one that really stood out at this FW is Ivan Rocco with his colorfull and different collection. He has some really nice pieces that would be great with some normal items, like jeans or smth like that...:)

I am very grateful to see the designers and their clothes at backstage, it was really a great experience. I met some new people, saw how hectic things can be at backstage... unforgettable. I also noticed that people from this industry in Slovenia all know each other and that shows how small Slovenia really is. I must think about if this is a good or a bad thing. :) I will show you pictures I took in one of my next posts so stay tuned. :)

FWLJ, FASHION WEEK LJUBLJANA SLOVENIJA, slovenia fw, maja štamol spring summer 2014 collection, kolekcija, pomladna kolekcija, teden mode v sloveniji, slovenski teden mode, nina šušnjara pomlad poletje 2014, ivan rocco, angela lukanovich fwlj, ines janković teden mode, ines atelier
 INES atelier

FWLJ, FASHION WEEK LJUBLJANA SLOVENIJA, slovenia fw, maja štamol spring summer 2014 collection, kolekcija, pomladna kolekcija, teden mode v sloveniji, slovenski teden mode, nina šušnjara pomlad poletje 2014, ivan rocco, angela lukanovich fwlj, ines janković teden mode, ines atelier
 Maja Štamol

FWLJ, FASHION WEEK LJUBLJANA SLOVENIJA, slovenia fw, maja štamol spring summer 2014 collection, kolekcija, pomladna kolekcija, teden mode v sloveniji, slovenski teden mode, nina šušnjara pomlad poletje 2014, ivan rocco, angela lukanovich fwlj, ines janković teden mode, ines atelier
 Nina Šušnjara

FWLJ, FASHION WEEK LJUBLJANA SLOVENIJA, slovenia fw, maja štamol spring summer 2014 collection, kolekcija, pomladna kolekcija, teden mode v sloveniji, slovenski teden mode, nina šušnjara pomlad poletje 2014, ivan rocco, angela lukanovich fwlj, ines janković teden mode, ines atelier
Ivan Rocco

FWLJ, FASHION WEEK LJUBLJANA SLOVENIJA, slovenia fw, maja štamol spring summer 2014 collection, kolekcija, pomladna kolekcija, teden mode v sloveniji, slovenski teden mode, nina šušnjara pomlad poletje 2014, ivan rocco, angela lukanovich fwlj, ines janković teden mode, ines atelier
Angela Lukanovich
FWLJ, FASHION WEEK LJUBLJANA SLOVENIJA, slovenia fw, maja štamol spring summer 2014 collection, kolekcija, pomladna kolekcija, teden mode v sloveniji, slovenski teden mode, nina šušnjara pomlad poletje 2014, ivan rocco, angela lukanovich fwlj, ines janković teden mode, ines atelier
Nataša Peršuh
                                               






















Photos from Elle.si

Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment!