01/11/2013

Grey oversize.

When I first saw that grey coat it was a love at first sight. But sizes at Zara aren't the best for my body tipe and I was really hesitant when I was buying it. I didn't want to get lost in the coat like some people when they are wearing huge coats. But then I just went with it, partly because it is meant to be a little bit oversize. I can't wait for the colder days to come! Jackets and coats are probably my favourite items in anyones closet. They can make such a difference. I saw a burgundy coat at H&M the other day, probably my next buy. :) Other than that you can see another of my simple and minimalistic outfits. I wear what I feel suits me and what I feel comfortable in. When I hear people say that they feel comfortable in pair of sweats at school etc., my heart stops a little bit. I always say I feel comfortable in what I wear at the moment, doesn't matter if it is the tightest skirt or the slouchiest pants.:)
It is kind of a weird time for me right now, I really don't have any inspiration in my life. I hate when I don't have anything to be excited for in the next days, months. The only thing I like to do lately is taking pictures of my dog and cat with the coolest camera I borrowed from my uncle. I love learning new things and if it includes hanging out with my pets, it is even better.

zara double breasted grey coat, new coat aw 2013 zara, white outfit, minimalistic outfits, promod boots, new look white pants, leather lunchbag zara, fashion blogger, victoria tornegren influence, tendy, fashion trends, street style

Coat, bag- Zara, shirt- H&M, pants- New Look, ankle boots- Promod

zara double breasted grey coat, new coat aw 2013 zara, white outfit, minimalistic outfits, promod boots, new look white pants, leather lunchbag zara, fashion blogger, victoria tornegren influence, tendy, fashion trends, street style

zara double breasted grey coat, new coat aw 2013 zara, white outfit, minimalistic outfits, promod boots, new look white pants, leather lunchbag zara, fashion blogger, victoria tornegren influence, tendy, fashion trends, street style

zara double breasted grey coat, new coat aw 2013 zara, white outfit, minimalistic outfits, promod boots, new look white pants, leather lunchbag zara, fashion blogger, victoria tornegren influence, tendy, fashion trends, street style

zara double breasted grey coat, new coat aw 2013 zara, white outfit, minimalistic outfits, promod boots, new look white pants, leather lunchbag zara, fashion blogger, victoria tornegren influence, tendy, fashion trends, street style
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Katarina

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, burgundy coat! :)) Super outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grey:) You look very classy, I`m a new follower:) http://decodethedresscode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nos encanta el abrigo nosotras tambien tenemos un blog si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.
    amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!