20/10/2013

Lady in red.

On the last day of Fashion week I wanted to wear a skirt but I didn't like any I already own. Then I found 20 minutes of time and went to Zara. I found this red midi skirt, bought it and since then I ADORE midi skirts. I liked them before but never tried them on. I always figured that they are great for tall ladies like myself and they truly are. I am already ordering a new midi skirt- a tartan midi skirt. Can't wait to wear it. And yes, tartan is also my new obsession like of most bloggers. A few days ago I purchased tartan scarf in H&M. Next mission is a plaid shirt. It is hard to find the perfect one since I have a little bit wider shoulders and none fits perfectly.
If I conclude- my current favourite outfit is made of midi skirt and ankle boots! Do you like to wear this combo?

zara midi skirt, oxblood red midi skirt, red outfit, all red, H&M leather jacket, suede ankle boots, nude clutch bag new look, fashion blogger midi skirt, fashion blog

Midi skirt- Zara, leather jacket- H&M, blouse & ankle boots- Promod, clutch bag- New Look

zara midi skirt, oxblood red midi skirt, red outfit, all red, H&M leather jacket, suede ankle boots, nude clutch bag new look, fashion blogger midi skirt, fashion blog

zara midi skirt, oxblood red midi skirt, red outfit, all red, H&M leather jacket, suede ankle boots, nude clutch bag new look, fashion blogger midi skirt, fashion blog

zara midi skirt, oxblood red midi skirt, red outfit, all red, H&M leather jacket, suede ankle boots, nude clutch bag new look, fashion blogger midi skirt, fashion blog

zara midi skirt, oxblood red midi skirt, red outfit, all red, H&M leather jacket, suede ankle boots, nude clutch bag new look, fashion blogger midi skirt, fashion blog

zara midi skirt, oxblood red midi skirt, red outfit, all red, H&M leather jacket, suede ankle boots, nude clutch bag new look, fashion blogger midi skirt, fashion blog

zara midi skirt, oxblood red midi skirt, red outfit, all red, H&M leather jacket, suede ankle boots, nude clutch bag new look, fashion blogger midi skirt, fashion blog
 Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina




3 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!