24/10/2013

Monochrome.

Do you like my new hairstyle? I got tired of longer hair and since I've had the same lenght of hair for about 5 years I decided it is time for a change. My hair is naturally curly and that is why I iron them very often. The ends get damaged and as a result my hair stays the same lenght forever. At this point I got tired of waiting for them to grow longer and I just cut them off. I love how they are all the same lenght now! 
I love monochrome and all white outfits! You can never go wrong with them. Or with Céline T-shirt. It may be a little bit worn out because every blogger and a lot of other people wear it, but who cares. :)

celine t shirt, celine paris, fashion trend, blogger trend, monochrome look, outfit, fall autumn look, white pants, zara leather lunchbag, asos strappy heels,

T-shirt- Sheinside, pants- New Look, coat- New Yorker, bag- Zara, heels- Asos

celine t shirt, celine paris, fashion trend, blogger trend, monochrome look, outfit, fall autumn look, white pants, zara leather lunchbag, asos strappy heels,

celine t shirt, celine paris, fashion trend, blogger trend, monochrome look, outfit, fall autumn look, white pants, zara leather lunchbag, asos strappy heels,

celine t shirt, celine paris, fashion trend, blogger trend, monochrome look, outfit, fall autumn look, white pants, zara leather lunchbag, asos strappy heels,

celine t shirt, celine paris, fashion trend, blogger trend, monochrome look, outfit, fall autumn look, white pants, zara leather lunchbag, asos strappy heels,

celine t shirt, celine paris, fashion trend, blogger trend, monochrome look, outfit, fall autumn look, white pants, zara leather lunchbag, asos strappy heels,

celine t shirt, celine paris, fashion trend, blogger trend, monochrome look, outfit, fall autumn look, white pants, zara leather lunchbag, asos strappy heels,
Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

1 comment:

  1. Joj, ta majčka! <3 Ful lepo, šik styling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!