12/10/2013

Roses.

Finally I can tell you that I will be working at Slovenian Fashion Week and I am VERY excited! I really hope that this will be an amazing experience and that I will learn a lot, because that is the main reason I wanted to work there. Will share my experience here with you so keep up!:) Sooooooo exciting! 

That day I was wearing my leather pants again, they are the best! Expecially now when it is colder they are perfect. That day was the last chance to wear a thin jacket, now it is getting colder and colder. I have to buy myself a parka and my friend got a really cool one in Palmanova, so I decided to take a trip there probably next week. I am waiting for my salary, it should come next week and it is soooo hard because I can't buy anything now. I should get something new for FW but this is not an option right now. Sad.:( Will have to work with what I have I guess. :) 

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger, fashion week slovenia

Leather pants- H&M, T-Shirt- Sheinside, bomber jacket & ankle boots- Promod, bag- Zara

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline paris shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline paris shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline paris shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline paris shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline paris shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger

fall look, fall outfit 2013, floral bomber jacket promod, H&M leather pants fall winter 2013, leather lunchbag Zara, celine shirt, céline paris shirt, suede ankle boots black, trendy look, fashion blogger
Photos by Eva Boruta

Love,
Katarina

6 comments:

  1. I love your look, I really like your t-shirt I think is perfect!
    Marta, from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es
    Wiith love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing experience, enjoy it! Love the bomber jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!