18/10/2013

That kind of person.

FW is over and now I am moving back to my own style. I have definitely learned a lot about styling while I was observing others in the fashion world. I realized I must use more jewellery, because the outfit looks more polished with it. You probably won't see a lot of it in a couple of next outfit posts because I have to order it and it's hard to find the perfect necklace or bracelet. I admire some bloggers that can wear basic items withouth any jewellery and it looks perfect. But then on the other hand I start to question how do they look in person? Is it all in the camera or does the outfit look as good in person as it does on the pictures? Or maybe you just have to be the kind of person that can pull it off. Am I that kind of person that doesn't need any jewellery? What do you think?:)

I have been wearing my leather sweatpants quite a lot lately, they are really cool. Sooo happy that I bought the last ones before they were sold out on Asos. And this oxblood bag is officially my to-go bag. It practically goes with everything, if you ask me. And also I am getting used to wearing heels. And that is another problem because now I want more shoes! I am just ordering the most perfect autumn heels! They are about 6 cm high and that is what I love about them the most. Oh, and they are pointy. I adore pointy heels! They are definitely more glamorous than other kinds.:)

trapeze bag, celine lookalike, oxblood red bag, leather sweatpants, asos leather pants, baggy leather pants, mesh h&m shirt, denim jacket, jeans jacket, fashion blogger, fall look 2013, autumn look, fashion blog, asos hih heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heels

T-shirt- H&M, jeans jacket- old, leather sweatpants and heels- Asos, trapeze bag- Ebay

trapeze bag, celine lookalike, oxblood red bag, leather sweatpants, asos leather pants, baggy leather pants, mesh h&m shirt, denim jacket, jeans jacket, fashion blogger, fall look 2013, autumn look, fashion blog, asos hih heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heels

trapeze bag, celine lookalike, oxblood red bag, leather sweatpants, asos leather pants, baggy leather pants, mesh h&m shirt, denim jacket, jeans jacket, fashion blogger, fall look 2013, autumn look, fashion blog, asos hih heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heels

trapeze bag, celine lookalike, oxblood red bag, leather sweatpants, asos leather pants, baggy leather pants, mesh h&m shirt, denim jacket, jeans jacket, fashion blogger, fall look 2013, autumn look, fashion blog, asos hih heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heels

trapeze bag, celine lookalike, oxblood red bag, leather sweatpants, asos leather pants, baggy leather pants, mesh h&m shirt, denim jacket, jeans jacket, fashion blogger, fall look 2013, autumn look, fashion blog, asos hih heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heels

trapeze bag, celine lookalike, oxblood red bag, leather sweatpants, asos leather pants, baggy leather pants, mesh h&m shirt, denim jacket, jeans jacket, fashion blogger, fall look 2013, autumn look, fashion blog, asos hih heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heelstrapeze bag, celine lookalike, oxblood red bag, leather sweatpants, asos leather pants, baggy leather pants, mesh h&m shirt, denim jacket, jeans jacket, fashion blogger, fall look 2013, autumn look, fashion blog, asos hih heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heels

trapeze bag, celine lookalike, oxblood red bag, leather sweatpants, asos leather pants, baggy leather pants, mesh h&m shirt, denim jacket, jeans jacket, fashion blogger, fall look 2013, autumn look, fashion blog, asos hih heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heels
Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina



3 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!