27/10/2013

That scarf.

I have quite some number of clothes but after a while I get bored with them. Now I am desperately trying to refresh my wardrobe with pieces that will last and that I can pair them with many other clothes. I hate to buy a jacket with crazy pattern because I know I won't wear it often. So, the two main things that are on my list are mom jeans and grey coat. I found grey coat at Zara but the sizes here are insane! The coat is absolutely perfect. I think I will buy it and give it to the tailor lady to slim it a little bit..:) Topshop sells great mom jeans but they are pricey if you ask me! I don't like to give a lot of money for a pair of jeans that I won't be wearing often. Talking about shopping, I ordered the perfect pointy chelsea boots on Asos and yesterday I saw almost the same shoes at Topshop! Neither are cheap but Asos was cheaper. They both have kitten heel and since I am very tall you can understand that I feel more comfortable in lower heel. Don't get me wrong, the higher the better, but the strange looks from other people when I am like 1,90 m with the highest heels always freak me out.:) I want to know what are your must-haves for this winter? What will you be buying?

I wore my new tartan scarf the other day, how super duper red is it?! It really popps out. :)

tartan scarf, H&M scarf, plaid scarf, fashion trend, checked, plaid, tartan trend, red tartan, leather jacket zara, leather lunch bag, ltb jeans, pointy kitten heels primark, fashion blog, fashion blogger tartan trend

Scarf and shirt- H&M, bag and jacket- Zara, jeans- LTB, heels- Primark

tartan scarf, H&M scarf, plaid scarf, fashion trend, checked, plaid, tartan trend, red tartan, leather jacket zara, leather lunch bag, ltb jeans, pointy kitten heels primark, fashion blog, fashion blogger tartan trend

tartan scarf, H&M scarf, plaid scarf, fashion trend, checked, plaid, tartan trend, red tartan, leather jacket zara, leather lunch bag, ltb jeans, pointy kitten heels primark, fashion blog, fashion blogger tartan trend

tartan scarf, H&M scarf, plaid scarf, fashion trend, checked, plaid, tartan trend, red tartan, leather jacket zara, leather lunch bag, ltb jeans, pointy kitten heels primark, fashion blog, fashion blogger tartan trend

tartan scarf, H&M scarf, plaid scarf, fashion trend, checked, plaid, tartan trend, red tartan, leather jacket zara, leather lunch bag, ltb jeans, pointy kitten heels primark, fashion blog, fashion blogger tartan trend

tartan scarf, H&M scarf, plaid scarf, fashion trend, checked, plaid, tartan trend, red tartan, leather jacket zara, leather lunch bag, ltb jeans, pointy kitten heels primark, fashion blog, fashion blogger tartan trend
Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Katarina

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog!
    Following u hun!
    Keep in touch!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, so classy!
    It's the perfect outfit! That red scarf completes it!
    Come and have a look at my new post if you want?
    Love, Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!