15/10/2013

Pink coat.

I can't even belive how hot pink coat is right now! The baby pink coats really look cute and they probably go with most of stuff in anyones wardrobe. But I think this is just this-years trend and I probably won't be spending money on it.:) I picked a few of my faves rom online stores and you can buy all of them right now. From the low budget ones to more expensive ones, your choice!:)

pink coat, coats, baby pink, fashion blogger, fashion trend 2013, street trend 2013, winter 2013, roksanda ilincic, zara, H&M, chloe
 1- Zara; 2- Roksanda Ilincic; 3- Zara; 4- Chloé; 5- H&M
pink coat, coats, baby pink, fashion blogger, fashion trend 2013, street trend 2013, winter 2013, fuchsia, vibrant pink coat, asos, hobbs, jaeger
1- Asos; 2- Hobbs; 3- Jaeger


Love,
Katarina

2 comments:

  1. js sm tak sucker za tole pinki barvo, super plaščki :
    pa srčkan blogec :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!