07/11/2013

All black.

I have never been really in touch with fashion world and fashion blogs before I started blogging. Since then I am daily checking various fashion blogs, not because I am searching for inspiration but because I like them. And I was starting to think about what really drives me to them. Their style? Yes, but not in all cases because I know a lot of blogs are sponsored and they are practically using stuff that are on every single blog and similar outfits come out. So what is it? Can't really tell, probably magic.

A beanie season has definitely arrived, it is getting really cold outside! I bought the biggest beanie ever the other day, a grey knitted one. In love with it! I noticed that grey is spontaneously becoming my favourite color. Speaking of grey, I have to read 50 shades of grey. I know, it is shameful that I haven't read it yet. But at least I know who will be mister Grey in the movie and all I know is that he is HOT! I truly haven't seen more gorgeous man on this planet than Jamie Dornan. I wish my future boyfriend will look as hot as him!:D Enough said, how do you like all black outfits? I think all black clothes and boots always bring rockish feeling out. 
Today is a very special day for me and I can't tell you how nervous I am. Going crazy out here! I will tell you in one of my next posts about it. Wish me luck!:) 

black beanie H&M hm, zara leather jacket, polish online store, polska trgovina, stylowe buty store, ankle boots stylowebuty, all black outfit, fashion blog, fashion blogger, fashion trends 2014, outfit

Leather jacket, bag- Zara, pants, beanie- H&M, ankle boots- Stylowebuty

black beanie H&M hm, zara leather jacket, polish online store, polska trgovina, stylowe buty store, ankle boots stylowebuty, all black outfit, fashion blog, fashion blogger, fashion trends 2014, outfit

black beanie H&M hm, zara leather jacket, polish online store, polska trgovina, stylowe buty store, ankle boots stylowebuty, all black outfit, fashion blog, fashion blogger, fashion trends 2014, outfit
Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

5 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog via cookbook. I love your style, it's simple, minimalist, but still has a rocker vibe. I'd kill to have your legs!
    I saw that you had boots similar to the Chloe Susanna ones in one of your looks on Lookbook and that those boots were from a site called Boohoo. I had a look and they have pretty nice shoes, but I was wondering if the quality was nice too as everything is really cheap?
    Thank you for your answer!

    Feel free to stop by my blog, most of the articles are in french but some of them are translated in both french and english :)

    http://en-attendant-coco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alyssa,
      first of all, thank you for all your comments, I just checked your blog and I'm impressed! I like how you express your opinion, great reading! I just wish I could read more in english because I don't understand french!:))

      Boots from Boohoo were good enough quallity but I think te quallity vary from shoe to shoe. I wasn't impressed with other shoes I ordered and their sizes are small. But these ones you mentioned are great.

      Thank you again, you have a new follower!:)

      Delete
  2. Wow it's so awesome and so lovely style i realy love it .....
    Womens Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!