08/11/2013

All leather.

When I have the lowest amount of money I always find a lot of stuff I would like to have. But when I actually have money, there is nothing. Ain't it funny?! Asos had the best items at special price for a few days and I had to order another boyfriend jeans. I love to wear looser jeans and for winter there is nothing better than a darker pair. For me it is kinda weird wearing light jeans or white pants in the winter. I forgot to put this outfit on the blog, as you can see still with my longer hair. I don't miss them at all!:) I am pretty tall and a lot of my pants are shorter which is good in spring and early fall but when it is colder it is just annoying! I hate that not a lot of stores here in Slo offer clothes for taller women. 
I had a special day two days ago, I was choosen with 20 other girls for something and the one thing that really meant something to me was that one special member of jury liked what I wore and it wasn't even a that fashion oriented competition. This kinda small things practically make my day everytime and mean a lot.:)

biker ankle boots h&m, studded bag h&m, leather pants h&m hm aw 2013 2014, leather jacket zara, knitted sweater, biker look, all leather look outfit, fashion blogger, blog

Leather pants, bag, knitted sweater, biker boots- H&M, leather jacket- Zara

biker ankle boots h&m, studded bag h&m, leather pants h&m hm aw 2013 2014, leather jacket zara, knitted sweater, biker look, all leather look outfit, fashion blogger, blog

biker ankle boots h&m, studded bag h&m, leather pants h&m hm aw 2013 2014, leather jacket zara, knitted sweater, biker look, all leather look outfit, fashion blogger, blog

biker ankle boots h&m, studded bag h&m, leather pants h&m hm aw 2013 2014, leather jacket zara, knitted sweater, biker look, all leather look outfit, fashion blogger, blog

biker ankle boots h&m, studded bag h&m, leather pants h&m hm aw 2013 2014, leather jacket zara, knitted sweater, biker look, all leather look outfit, fashion blogger, blog

biker ankle boots h&m, studded bag h&m, leather pants h&m hm aw 2013 2014, leather jacket zara, knitted sweater, biker look, all leather look outfit, fashion blogger, blog

biker ankle boots h&m, studded bag h&m, leather pants h&m hm aw 2013 2014, leather jacket zara, knitted sweater, biker look, all leather look outfit, fashion blogger, blog
Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina


6 comments:

  1. Love this look!
    xx
    Dolorès :)
    http://keep-mydream.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look so chic and cool!
    I like your style
    Now I follow you :)

    Follow me back

    http://sugary-lime.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very gud designer leather jackets, i like your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is amazing outfit.. you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!