20/11/2013

Animal print trend.

Lately I have been obsessed with animal print but in small doses, like animal print bag or belt. I don't really imagine myself wearing animal print jacket or long pants. I found a very pretty animal print bag in Deichmann, yes, that store with cheap shoes. I had to buy it, it was a love at first site and the price was phenomenal also. So in the spirit of animal print obsession I found some inspiration photos with that fab print and I wanted to share them with you. Can't wait to show you my new bag, stay tuned!:)


animal print trend, inspiration photos, fashion inspiration, leopard print on clothes, animal print heels shoes, animal print bag clutch, victoria tornegren bag, converse all star animal print chucks, fashion bloggerPhotos collected from Pinterest.


2 comments:

  1. Although I feel like I can never pull off leopard print ... this post makes me want to give it a second chance!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across a really nice clutch made of pony hair and in leopard print, thought it would look awesome with an all-black look. It was handmade, I might go again to the Old Spitafields market in London and actually buy it haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!