26/11/2013

Beanie time.

Every blogger has a look with tartan shirt around hips so I had to make one too. Nothing better for a casual outfit than this! :) I added the coolest and the biggest beanie ever I found in mens department in New Yorker. I didn't know that they sell such awesome stuff for men! Definitely worth to check it everytime I'm here. And I'm still not getting over leather pants, I love to wear them in winter. They are so much warmer than denim pants.
I am so excited for december because I will be visiting Vienna then! Just crazy! I love to travel and it just popped in my head that I can visit it just for a couple of days. Will definitely do some shopping there. I have never been there, can't wait! 

Sneakers- All Star chucks, leather pants, shirt- H&M, tartan shirt, beanie- New Yorker, jacket, bag- Zara, tartan shirt around hips, all leather look, casual look, big grey knitted beanie, fall look, ootd

Sneakers- All Star chucks, leather pants, shirt- H&M, tartan shirt, beanie- New Yorker, jacket, bag- Zara

Sneakers- All Star chucks, leather pants, shirt- H&M, tartan shirt, beanie- New Yorker, jacket, bag- Zara, tartan shirt around hips, all leather look, casual look, big grey knitted beanie, fall look, ootd

Sneakers- All Star chucks, leather pants, shirt- H&M, tartan shirt, beanie- New Yorker, jacket, bag- Zara, tartan shirt around hips, all leather look, casual look, big grey knitted beanie, fall look, ootd

new yorker mens knitted beanie, casual look, big grey knitted beanie, fall look, ootd

Sneakers- All Star chucks, leather pants, shirt- H&M, tartan shirt, beanie- New Yorker, jacket, bag- Zara, tartan shirt around hips, all leather look, casual look, big grey knitted beanie, fall look, ootd
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

8 comments:

  1. This really perfect combination! I like entire outfit especially tartan shirt and leather pants!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great grunge style look <3 loove it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look!
    Need to make An outfit with a tartan shirt around my waist too, thanks for reminding me haha ;) xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!!

    http://www.klaranekulova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cute! Casual but very stylish.. Good job on the styling babe, I love it!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stylish outfit! I love these hats)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!