11/11/2013

Black & denim.

I always admire those people that can put a bunch of jewellery on themselves and a bunch of different patterns. I really can't do that to myself. Patterns maybe but if I really think it through, everything else no. I feel uncomfortable even with just one over the top necklace. Expecially daytime I am keeping it low key with stuff like that not just because I don't want to feel like I am screaming for attention but because I feel like I can pull of a simple outfit best. As this one I am wearing. I have been wearing my denim shirt quite a lot, it just goes with everything. 
Isabel Marant pour H&M collection is just a few days ahead of us and everybody is nervous. I am just thinking about the materials, what will they be like. And thinking it through, the one piece I adore are boots and I am sure I won't be getting them. But all that euphoria around that collection is making me want to own at least one piece and I am sure that if less people would talk about that subject, I wouldn't feel the need to own one. Everything is just so overrated! I hate that stuff. But you just have to have one piece, that is the whole point. Us, women expecially, are like that and we can't change. We have to buy that jacket and it doesn't matter if we won't wear it. :)

fashion trends 2013, fashion blog, fashion blogger, denim shirt, outfit, black pants, asos heels, oxblood trapeze bag, lookalike, boyfriend cardigan, fall 2013 2014, primark, H&M

fashion trends 2013, fashion blog, fashion blogger, denim shirt, outfit, black pants, asos heels, oxblood trapeze bag, lookalike, boyfriend cardigan, fall 2013 2014, primark, H&M

Denim shirt- H&M, pants, cardigan- Primark, trapeze bag- Ebay, heels- Asos, watch- Police

fashion trends 2013, fashion blog, fashion blogger, denim shirt, outfit, black pants, asos heels, oxblood trapeze bag, lookalike, boyfriend cardigan, fall 2013 2014, primark, H&M

fashion trends 2013, fashion blog, fashion blogger, denim shirt, outfit, black pants, asos heels, oxblood trapeze bag, lookalike, boyfriend cardigan, fall 2013 2014, primark, H&M

fashion trends 2013, fashion blog, fashion blogger, denim shirt, outfit, black pants, asos heels, oxblood trapeze bag, lookalike, boyfriend cardigan, fall 2013 2014, primark, H&M

fashion trends 2013, fashion blog, fashion blogger, denim shirt, outfit, black pants, asos heels, oxblood trapeze bag, lookalike, boyfriend cardigan, fall 2013 2014, primark, H&M
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Katarina

11 comments:

  1. Se čisto strinjam glede kičastih outfitov, simple is better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such an elegant outfit! I love your bag

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those heels and you have a lovely blog! I immediately followed you on GFC and Bloglovin.
    Would you mind checking out my blog? :)
    xxx Nausikaä
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look :)
    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with your heels! Need them in my life ;-)

    Cute blog btw!!

    X

    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!!.
    Take a look at my blog www.fshioncontenders.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!