21/11/2013

Go green.

A few days ago I started reading 50 shades of grey and now I understand why everyone was reading it. I just can't put the book down! I have started to read part 3 just jesterday and I am almost done. It's funny how I was hearing that this book is all about sex but now I see the other parts of it, the passion and love between two persons. I don't think many people get this kind of love, passion and energy from the other person at the first second they meet. To me this is the best part of life.
I bought this tartan shirt a month ago with my cousin. It's ironic that a few months ago I was trying to sell the other tartan shirt I own, because I thought it was just so off. Oh, how the times change quickly! And this is a lession - don't throw away any old clothes because it will for sure be fashionable a few years later! I hate that my mom threw away all her clothes from when she was 25. I saw from her old pictures that she owned a few midi skater skirts and nice coats. How cool would it be if I was wearing that now!

zara oversized coat, grey coat, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, green pashli, asos strappy heels, green tartan shirt, new yorker tartan shirt, boyfriend coat zara, white pants outfit, ootd, fashion blogger, style blogger, fashion trends, tartan trend

Coat- Zara, heels- Asos, bag- Chicnova, pants- New Look, shirt- New Yorker

zara oversized coat, grey coat, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, green pashli, asos strappy heels, green tartan shirt, new yorker tartan shirt, boyfriend coat zara, white pants outfit, ootd, fashion blogger, style blogger, fashion trends, tartan trend

zara oversized coat, grey coat, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, green pashli, white pants outfit, ootd, fashion blogger, style blogger, fashion trends


zara oversized coat, grey coat, phillip lim pashli bag lookalike, green pashli, asos strappy heels, green tartan shirt, new yorker tartan shirt, boyfriend coat zara, white pants outfit, ootd, fashion blogger, style blogger, fashion trends, tartan trend
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

7 comments:

  1. I also read the books and im not ashame to say I do like it, yes there is a lot of sex, but there is also a story that its intersting to follow. Books aside I like yout style!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice style :)

      www.shareasecretmag.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Zelo mi je všeč tvoj blog, a želiš, da se follow-ama? :)
    http://dancingwithmycat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look & amazing pics
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/11/theres-no-good-advice.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing photography and clothing. Very Good post! :)

    http://finecharlet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's so nice and so lovely outfit i realy love it ..
    designer leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!