15/11/2013

It's a leather world.

Isabel Marant for H&M collection is finally out. I went to check it yesterday withouth the intention of buying anything, there was still some pieces left and I wasn't impressed. I wonder how much would they sell, if no one knew the clothes were designed by Isabel Marant. The fabrics were ok but one thing that bothered me was that the prices were so high. I thought H&M was selling affortable fashion items.
Just wanted to show you what I wore to my special day last week. Unfortunately I didn't bring my hat and I think I should, because it would turn out very differently. Hats are so awesome. I don't wear them so much because I hate the stares on the streets. And because I don't wear them a lot I only own one, instead of having a bunch of them. I could have bought one large hat  for a bargain but I passed and instead I bought a bag that I wanted for months now. It is still on its way to my house but I just know it is going to be the most gorgeous bag ever. I am also searching for new perfect black bag, because I got bored with my current one. And the more I am searching, the less I find. Have you seen any gorgeous big black bags lately? Where? Please do tell. :)

denim shirt hm, white knitted sweater, hm leather pants aw 2013 2014, hm studded bag, stylowe buty ankle boots, fall outfit, fashion blogger, trendy, leather look

Bag, leather pants, shirt and sweater- H&M, leather jacket- Zara, boots- Stylowebuty, watch- Police

denim shirt hm, white knitted sweater, hm leather pants aw 2013 2014, hm studded bag, stylowe buty ankle boots, fall outfit, fashion blogger, trendy, leather look

denim shirt hm, white knitted sweater, hm leather pants aw 2013 2014, hm studded bag, stylowe buty ankle boots, fall outfit, fashion blogger, trendy, leather look

denim shirt hm, white knitted sweater, hm leather pants aw 2013 2014, hm studded bag, stylowe buty ankle boots, fall outfit, fashion blogger, trendy, leather look
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Katarina



3 comments:

  1. Great outfit!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants & jacket!
    love in leather :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfectly put together outfit, you look amazing! And, as much as I love Isabel Marant, the pieces you used in this look are better than anything in that whole H&M collection. Especially those killer booties.

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!