04/11/2013

Just tartan it.

I always find it difficult when people ask me to describe my style. I can't really describe it. One day I will wear the girliest jacket and the next day boyish shirt. I found the essence of my style but how can you have all of your clothes in the same range of style without getting bored with it? This is something I am still figuring out, I guess. All I can say plain and simple is the best.
How cool it is that tartan pattern is back! You can dig into your parents old closet and find it in it for sure! Well, my madre threw her old and the oldest clothes away because she isn't a "collector" like me, so I don't have any vintage tartan items. And this is an excuse to buy new tartan clothes like this new jacket from Zara! How cool it is! I always wanted another bomber jacket and this was perfect. I must wear the sh*t out of it now, because in half of a month it will be too cold! Bomber jackets look so great with loose pants so don't be afraid to wear them together! The other day I wore it with my boyfriend jeans so make sure you check and like my FACEBOOK PAGE and look up for a selfie with this outfit. :)

tartan bomber jacket, tartan zara, jacket zara, zara ljubljana, fedora hat wool H&m, leather sweatpants asos, sold out leather pants, suede ankle boots, plain and simple outfit, fall outfit, fashion blogger, fashion trend 2013, autumn fall winter 2013 trend, street style trends

Tartan bomber jacket- Zara, shirt, hat- H&M, leather sweatpants- Asos, ankle boots- Promod

tartan bomber jacket, tartan zara, jacket zara, zara ljubljana, fedora hat wool H&m, leather sweatpants asos, sold out leather pants, suede ankle boots, plain and simple outfit, fall outfit, fashion blogger, fashion trend 2013, autumn fall winter 2013 trend, street style trends

tartan bomber jacket, tartan zara, jacket zara, zara ljubljana, fedora hat wool H&m, leather sweatpants asos, sold out leather pants, suede ankle boots, plain and simple outfit, fall outfit, fashion blogger, fashion trend 2013, autumn fall winter 2013 trend, street style trends

tartan bomber jacket, tartan zara, jacket zara, zara ljubljana, fedora hat wool H&m, leather sweatpants asos, sold out leather pants, suede ankle boots, plain and simple outfit, fall outfit, fashion blogger, fashion trend 2013, autumn fall winter 2013 trend, street style trends

tartan bomber jacket, tartan zara, jacket zara, zara ljubljana, fedora hat wool H&m, leather sweatpants asos, sold out leather pants, suede ankle boots, plain and simple outfit, fall outfit, fashion blogger, fashion trend 2013, autumn fall winter 2013 trend, street style trends
 Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful leather pants and jacket:) I have the samebag and I love it!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!