18/11/2013

Leopard.

Finally one of my favourite outfits is up. Black, white, grey and a pop-out color bag. I am so into leopard bags and shoes, can't even tell you how much. I found that cute bag at Deichman and I had to get it. It was really cheap but luckily it doesn't look how much it cost. Now I have to find a leopard clutch bag, oh and a new black clutch bag. Subconsciously I decided to change all my bags. Got tired of my old ones, I guess. 
Today I realized that a smile, a hug from a special person really changes your whole day and your attitude. I mean, it's crazy! Some peeps really are special. :) At the evening I am going to an event, can't wait!

monochrome outfit, fashionblogger, black pants, zara grey oversize coat, white shirt, deichman animal print bag, simple outfit, trendy outfit

Coat- Zara, shirt- H&M, pants, heels- Primark, bag- Deichman

monochrome outfit, fashionblogger, black pants, zara grey oversize coat, white shirt, deichman animal print bag, simple outfit

leopard print, animal print bag, deichman bag, fashion blogger, blog, studded bag
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

7 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!