14/11/2013

Maxi.

Winter is slowly coming, thin leather jackets and maxi skirts (at least for me) are saying goodbye for some time. I only have one maxi skirt and it is pretty thin, it would be funny to wear it in the winter, cold and unpractical. 
I decided I must work a little less and take more time for my study and myself. I have the most precious dog at home and I feel bad when I can't give him most of my time. And I must read more, because when I am working at this job, time just flies and I am not learning anything new! I used to read a lot, but I don't have any time for that now. A very bad thing. Must learn to take time for things that are important and crucial to me.:)

fashion blogger, fashion blog, maxi skirt, nude skirt, leather jacket zara, leather lunchbag, simple outfit, ootd, fall outfit

Maxi skirt- Stradivarius, jacket, bag- Zara, shirt- H&M, ankle boots- Promod

fashion blogger, fashion blog, maxi skirt, nude skirt, leather jacket zara, leather lunchbag, simple outfit, ootd, fall outfit

fashion blogger, fashion blog, maxi skirt, nude skirt, leather jacket zara, leather lunchbag, simple outfit, ootd, fall outfit

fashion blogger, fashion blog, maxi skirt, nude skirt, leather jacket zara, leather lunchbag, simple outfit, ootd, fall outfit
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

10 comments:

  1. that maxi is elegant, the color too. i can tell the the material is amazing, i'm that good haha. great blog.
    www.90schick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Material is really good, yes!:)

      Delete
  2. i've found you on LB and i really love this look, especially the skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Gail! Appreciate it!<3

      Delete
  3. Thanks for passing by! Love your blog <3
    Following you back!

    Skinnyjeaans
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these photos!!
    the way you have styled the maxi is gorgeous!
    love your look
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks Beautiful!!! Nice Pics!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog dear amazing outfit i am your new follower please follow me back :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!