19/11/2013

Patroni.

When I walked into my grandmas house the last day with that boots on todays outfit pictures, she said: why do you need those bullets on your shoes for. And it is funny because when my mother first saw these boots, she said exactly the same thing! Genes are working well, I think.:) I can't belive that I haven't showed you this green bomber jacket up until now! I got it for a bargain at Zara sales couple of months ago and it was immediately one of my most worn items in my closet. It can practically go with everything. AND it has an awesome dragon on the back that spices it up a bit.:)
On monday we had an event for Wella ambasadorka, Cosmopolitan SLO and it was so much fun. It is great listening to other bloggers talking about their work and the one thing I realized was that although all of them (us) are blogging about fashion, beauty, every single blog is different the same as they are different as a person. Unique. I didn't took any pictures but I hope there will be some on Cosmo page and I will be able to show it to you.:)

Zara bomber jacket, green bomber jacket, leather lunchbag zara, H&M hm ankle boots aw 2013 2014, hm fedora hat, fashion blogger, style blogger, personal style, trends

Bomber jacket, bag- Zara, shirt- Tally Weijl, pants, hat, boots- H&M, watch- Police

Zara bomber jacket, green bomber jacket, fashion blogger, style blogger, personal style, trends


H&M hm ankle boots aw 2013 2014, bullets ankle boots, fashion blogger, style blogger, personal style, trends

Zara bomber jacket, green bomber jacket, leather lunchbag zara, H&M hm ankle boots aw 2013 2014, hm fedora hat, fashion blogger, style blogger, personal style, trends

Zara bomber jacket, green bomber jacket, leather lunchbag zara, H&M hm ankle boots aw 2013 2014, hm fedora hat, fashion blogger, style blogger, personal style, trends, police arm watch
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Outfit ,love the Boots!
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely boots!
    xxx nausikaä
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luštne fotke, dobra ekipa sta z Evo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!