28/11/2013

Tartan & Midi.

I finally bought myself a black midi skirt. I wanted it so badly and I finally found it at Pull and Bear. Hight waisted skirts are always my favourites. Now on to finding a skater midi skirt for some retro touch!:) And I am expecting my perfect little black bag to arrive this week, so exciting. Waiting for packages with new stuff makes me feel like a kid again.:)

midi skirt pull & bear, black midi skirt, zara tartan jacket, bomber tartan jacket, asos strappy heels, fashion trends, primark black crop top, style blogger, fashion blogger

Tartan jacket, bag- Zara, crop top- Primark, midi skirt- Pull & Bear, heels- Asos

midi skirt pull & bear, black midi skirt, zara tartan jacket, bomber tartan jacket, asos strappy heels, fashion trends, primark black crop top, style blogger, fashion blogger


midi skirt pull & bear, black midi skirt, zara tartan jacket, bomber tartan jacket, asos strappy heels, fashion trends, primark black crop top, style blogger, fashion blogger

midi skirt pull & bear, black midi skirt, zara tartan jacket, bomber tartan jacket, asos strappy heels, fashion trends, primark black crop top, style blogger, fashion blogger
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for comment!
    Lovely tartan)
    following too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this look. That plaid jacket is so cool! I must say I love all of your outfits. You have such an amazing style.
    Following you now dear!

    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww I love your tartan look!!

    http://asmmgz.com/tecuentomistrucos/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant and cool and also both going put and casual! love it!
    www.frommyperspectivefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!