30/11/2013

The Frill.

Through the years I have collected quite a few nail polishes in all colours and shades. I'm kinda obsessed with them. But lately I have noticed that I am practically using the same colours for months. All shades of red, black and nude. Kinda dull! Don't even know how and when this happened! And in a past two months I bought around 10 different shades of red. Well, the one I really love is my new matte red from Catrice limited edition. In love with it. Gotta buy matte black one so I can join the gangsta squad.:)
It is quite some time since we photographed this outfit,definitely one of my favourites! Now it is reeeally cold here in Slovenia, but back then it wasn't so cold and it was perfect for my favourite frill skirt ever. Pairing it with simple items in simple colours is always a great option. Black and white (and grey) are the best colours ever, can't go wrong with them for any occasion. 
Other than that nothing special is going on right now, well maybe one thing but I think it's bad luck if you tell anything before you are certain. I am pretty excited about going to Vienna in one week, how spontaneous decision was this! Can't wait to see the whole world some day!:)

zara grey coat, oversized coat, leather lunchbag, asos pointy chelsea heels, zara frill skirt, pencil ruffle skirt zara, monochrome outfit, fashion trends, fashion blogger, style blogger

Coat, frill skirt, bag- Zara, shirt- H&M, boots- Asos

zara grey coat, oversized coat, leather lunchbag, asos pointy chelsea heels, zara frill skirt, pencil ruffle skirt zara, monochrome outfit, fashion trends, fashion blogger, style blogger

zara grey coat, oversized coat, leather lunchbag, asos pointy chelsea heels, zara frill skirt, pencil ruffle skirt zara, monochrome outfit, fashion trends, fashion blogger, style blogger

asos pointy chelsea boots, armour heels, fashion trends, fashion blogger, style blogger, topshop heels lookalike
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

10 comments:

  1. Great post! I like your coat and shoes!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your support! Just followed you back! :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice booties! x
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look & Stunning pics

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/11/young-blood.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, so classic and elegant! <3!
    www.frommyperspectivefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heey i saw this coat in a thrify shop today nut i'm not sure if it was this, can you please tell mi if this coat has a cut at the back? (on the bottom)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!