13/11/2013

Winter trends 13/14.

I have been trying to collect all the biggest winter trends this season and this is what I came up to. You can practically see tartan print everywhere now and I am sure it will stick it up the whole winter. Leather isn't going anywhere either, my favourite of them all. Cozy, chunky sweaters in nude, turtlenecks, oversized boyfriend coats, beanies in all shapes and sizes, this are all the trends that you can see all over blogs and I love them all. There is also layering that never gets old and I can't miss all kind of hats you can also see on one and only Rachel Zoe, my inspiration when it comes to hats!
Will you wear them all? Did I miss out anything? Let me know. :)

winter trends 2013 2014, fashion inspiration board, fashion blogger, leather trend, tartan trend, oversize boyfriend coat, layering,beanie

Love,
Katarina

2 comments:

  1. nice inspirations :)
    http://kinnnga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like oversayz coat, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!