02/12/2013

Boyfriends.

One thing I am happy that is currently trendy are boyfriend jeans. They are so comfy and give that effortless touch to the whole outfit. But I still can't decide for looser model, sticking with the slim boyfriends. Got these at Asos, they are pretty amazing and the shade of jeans is perfect for fall and winter. I love pairing them with biker ankle boots, totally different style than I usually wear. 
Just done my body pump workout and gotta say, every time is easier to do it! I am only at the beginning and the first time it was easy, the hardest part was the next three days after it when I couldn't walk. Doing it the second time was a struggle but then all the next workouts were a blast! Working out really pulls you in, gotta say.:)

asos boyfriend jeans, tartan shirt, h&m biker boots, H&M studded bag, grunge outfit, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, zara leather jacket

Jacket- Zara, shirt, bag, boots- H&M, tartan shirt- New Yorker, boyfriend jeans- Asos

asos boyfriend jeans, tartan shirt, h&m biker boots, H&M studded bag, grunge outfit, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, zara leather jacket

asos boyfriend jeans, tartan shirt, h&m biker boots, H&M studded bag, grunge outfit, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, zara leather jacket

H&M biker boots, autumn winter 2013 2014, asos boyfriend jeans, fashion blogger blog, style blog
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

3 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit! I am so in love with your leather jacket and your boots! Perfect combination!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! :) You look absolutely stunning <3
    Sweety feel free to join my giveaway!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such an amzing outfit i realy love it .....
    designer leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!